I know you want nothing more than to feel like yourself again. But it’s been so long, you’ve almost forgotten what your TRUE SELF feels like! Your life has had enough challenges, without fighting a losing battle with your hormones during peri-menopause and menopause. Discover the natural way to calibrate your hormones and live a life of health, energy, and joy!
We often make jokes about our hormones when we're crying during a commercial, or we blame our hormones when we eat a pint of ice cream in one sitting. The truth is, our hormones play a role in every aspect of our health and well-being, and when you experience hormone imbalance, it can take a serious toll.
While some shifts in your hormone levels are normal, especially around menstruation and ovulation or menopause, persistent, continuous hormone imbalance is not normal. Hormone imbalance has a long list of symptoms and complications that can be debilitating over a long period of time.
If you are struggling with:
- Unexplained weight gain, no matter how much you diet and exercise
- Hot flashes, moderate or severe body heatwaves
- Mood swings, or feeling more emotional than usual
- Insomnia or restless sleep, you struggle to enjoy restful, decent sleep
- Difficulty concentrating and memory problems, you struggle to focus or you've become forgetful
- Digestive problems, including bloating, cramping, and irregularity
- Fatigue that begins when you wake in the morning and worsens throughout the day
- Joint pain, or muscle aches and weakness
- Dry skin and unexplained rashes or even acne
- Thinning hair and hair loss
- Anxiety, nervousness, and irritability that seems to come from nowhere
- Low to no sex drive
- Heavy, painful, or irregular periods
- Difficulty regulating your temperature - either you’re always cold or always hot
You know this isn’t normal, that there is something off. You just want to know WHY you feel so badly. You want to know why you're experiencing the symptoms you're having.
Women have enough to manage, without dealing with hormonal complications during an already difficult midlife transitional time.
Even if you've treated your body well for years, the menopausal life transition can be difficult to experience and tough to manage. If you’ve been struggling with any of these symptoms, you know how frustrating it can be to balance your hormones. Perhaps unknowingly, you have been fighting against your body as it prepares for this next chapter instead of nurturing it.
Your menopausal journey is unique, and so are your challenges. Understanding your hormonal challenges is the first step to overcoming them.
Does this sound familiar?
- Are you experiencing new symptoms, like irregular periods and vaginal dryness?
- Are you someone who has battled your body and hormone imbalances for longer than you expected during this chapter of your life?
- Perhaps painful intercourse has prevented you from being intimate with your partner for far too long?
- Or maybe your doctor told you that you need to take steps to help your body as you transition?
There is a systematic approach to finding your personal balance to help you look and more importantly feel yourself again. You deserve to FEEL yourself again.
Does it feel like you are fighting a losing battle? Without the proper tools in your arsenal, you are. That's why knowing that the information you take in is credible cannot be emphasized enough. What works for one person, who by the way is completely different than you, may not work the same way for you. Not only is it inefficient to do what someone else is doing without supervision, but it can also be harmful. We only get one body in this lifetime so we should care for it well.
There is hope to finding relief from the symptoms you’re experiencing.
You can find relief with natural alternatives, without having to go the route of hormone replacement therapy. My programs and health coaching support are designed to be specific to YOU because you are unique. What works for someone else may not work for you. Let's find what works for you.