Your life has had enough challenges, without fighting a losing battle with your hormones during peri-menopause and menopause.
Women have enough to manage, without dealing with hormonal complications during an already difficult transitional time.
- Hot flashes
- Mood swings
- Hair loss
- Weight gain
- Many more menopausal symptoms
Even if you have treated your body well for years, this life transition can be difficult to experience and tough to manage. If you’ve been struggling with any of these symptoms, you know how frustrating it can be to balance your hormones.
Unknowingly, you have been fighting against your body as it prepares for this next chapter instead of nurturing it.
Your menopausal journey is unique, and so are your challenges! Understanding your hormonal challenges is the first step to overcoming them.
Does this sound familiar?
- Are you experiencing new symptoms, like irregular periods and vaginal dryness?
- Are you someone who has battled your body and hormone imbalances for longer than you expected during this chapter of your life?
- Perhaps painful intercourse has prevented you from being intimate with your partner for far too long?
- Or maybe your doctor told you that you need to take steps to help your body as you transition?
What do you want?
- Are you the woman who wants to have the energy to play with her grandchildren or host social events?
- Maybe you just want to get the spark back in your relationship, but feel distant because of your uncontrollable emotions?
- Perhaps you want nothing more than to feel sexy again instead of rundown and drained.
Identify your reason why and hold it near. It even helps to write it down or store it in your phone. This is how we start working together. We dig deep into your why to work out the HOW!
Who can you trust?
It seems that everyone is an expert at menopause. With each pill or potion, everyone is selling magic. No wonder our hormones are misaligned and fighting back.
Does it feel like we are fighting a losing battle? Without the proper tools in your arsenal, you are.
There is a systematic approach to finding your personal balance to help you look and more importantly FEEL your best. You deserve to FEEL yourself, again.
Knowing that the information you take in is credible cannot be emphasized enough.
What works for one person, who by the way is completely different than you, may not work the same way for you. Not only is it inefficient to do what someone else is doing without supervision, but it can also be harmful.
We only get one body in this lifetime so we should care for it well.
My programs and health coaching support are designed to be specific to YOU because we are all unique.